Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Opale 
Le forum change d'adresse merci de vous rediriger vers http://opale.enjin.com
Wechat Download For Nokia C3 01

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    opale Index du Forum » Le jeu » Les Compétences d'Equipage Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Wechat Download For Nokia C3 01
 MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:30 (2016) Répondre en citant  

Wechat Download For Nokia C3 01 > bit.ly/240TLu0

Now,,,good,,,thing,,,is,,,you,,,can,,,Select,,,Settings,,,->,,,My,,,Moments,,,to,,,view,,,a,,,timeline,,,of,,,your,,,own,,,MomentsSo,,,if,,,you,,,are,,,switching,,,from,,,iPhone,,,to,,,Android,,,and,,,worried,,,that,,,your,,,chat,,,will,,,get,,,lost,,,,then,,,you,,,need,,,not,,,to,,,worryWeChat,,1.5,,for,,S40,,Release,,Release,,Date:,,2013-08-20,,Release,,Version:,,WeChat,,1.5,,for,,S40WeChat,,,-,,,The,,,new,,,way,,,to,,,connect,,,Home,,,Download,,,Features,,,FAQ,,,Blog,,,Contact,,,Us,,,English,,,cas:,,,heyIt,,is,,a,,new,,way,,you,,can,,connect,,with,,your,,friends,,and,,familySelect,the,smiley,button,in,the,chat,window,(a,huge,collection,of,emotions)The,ones,on,WeChat,can,be,easily,added,(and,it,will,automatically,give,you,friend,suggestion)Now,,,obviously,,,you,,,cannot,,,share,,,your,,,mobile,,,number,,,publically,,,(however,,,still,,,want,,,to,,,connect,,,with,,,your,,,readers/friends)Reply,,Muhammad,,AteeqUr,,Rehmansaid:2016.01.3006:34,,Dear,,wechat,,team.!,,I,,can,,not,,open,,wechatAlmost,,,all,,,the,,,people,,,having,,,smartphones,,,and,,,internet,,,connectivity,,,are,,,either,,,…,,,[Read,,,More.]Download,,,Wheres,,,my,,,water,,,for,,,PC,,,:,,,Play,,,for,,,FreeWhere's,,,my,,,water,,,is,,,a,,,highly,,,popular,,,Disney,,,mobile,,,puzzle,,,video,,,game,,,developed,,,by,,,Creature,,,FeepWait,,before,you,signup,with,themMunawar:,,goodFor,,more,,information,,,you,,can,,visit,,www.wechat.com,,ShareReply,,Nironsaid:2016.02.2709:48,,Its,,not,,working,,in,,asha,,305,,too,,Warrensaid:2016.04.1310:48,,I,,got,,a,,asha,,306,,and,,it,,worked,,go,,to,,google,,and,,search,,boost,,apps,,there,,it,,will,,workThis,app,offers,so,many,different,ways,to,connect,with,your,friendsIt,,,also,,,creates,,,a,,,fancy,,,QR,,,code,,,with,,,your,,,user,,,id,,,,for,,,your,,,friends,,,to,,,add,,,you,,,withIt,,,is,,,an,,,integrated,,,application,,,offering,,,solution,,,for,,,all,,,social,,,media,,,tasks,,,like,,,Video,,,Calling,,,,Voice,,,Chat,,,and,,,Text,,,MessagingYou,can,…,[Read,More.]Guess,Marwadi,Names,Puzzle,for,Whatsapp,MessengerHere's,another,whatsapp,puzzle,(made,of,smileys,aka,emoticons),where,you,have,to,guess,the,Marwadi,NamesJavaScript,,,seem,,,to,,,be,,,disabled,,,in,,,your,,,browserReply,,jamaica,,jane,,jumalonsaid:2016.04.1516:53,,how,,to,,change,,my,,photo,,it,,so,,very,,bad,,i,,dont,,like,,that,,image,,Reply,Franklin,licandasaid:2016.05.1111:31,How,to,get,we,chat,Dennissaid:2016.05.1112:01,I,you,have,a,compatible,Java,ME,phone,you,can,download,the,Java,ME,version,from,this,pageFor,,,example,,,,,,iPad,,,users,,,can,,,download,,,the,,,iPhone,,,app,,,(WeChat,,,iOS,,,app),,,and,,,its,,,works,,,like,,,a,,,charmReply,,,marlysaid:2016.04.1213:37,,,I,,,think,,,this,,,apps,,,is,,,good,,,Some,people,say,WeChat,is,nothing,but,Viber,,Skype,and,Whatsapp,combinedOnly,,one,,person,,can,,talk,,at,,a,,timeThis,is,one,of,the,best,features,of,WeChat!,You,can,also,set,a,password,for,the,chat,history,uploadedWhat's,New,in,version,1.0:,1.Voice,Messages:,talk,to,your,friends,faster,with,voice.All,,Rights,,Reserved,,.This,,little,,piece,,of,,software,,allows,,you,,to,,download,,,install,,and,,run,,…,,[Read,,More.]Top,,Free,,Video,,Calling,,Apps,,for,,Blackberry,,MobilesVideo,,Calling,,on,,mobiles,,,tablets,,and,,PC,,is,,so,,much,,popular,,nowNastya:,COOLUsing,,,this,,,promotion,,,,when,,,you,,,sign,,,up,,,with,,,$10,,,credit,,,you,,,will,,,get,,,$20,,,credit,,,1Use,this,QR,code,on,your,website/blog,and,your,readers/friends,can,just,scan,the,QR,code,using,a,bar,scanner,and,then,connect,with,youRuzzle,,is,,a,,fast,,paced,,and,,a,,fun,,game,,where,,you,,have,,to,,make,,words,,from,,letters,,,you,,…,,[Read,,More.],,Top,,Categories,,Puzzles,,&,,Games,,BlueStacks,,Tutorials,,TechTalkz,,Candy,,Crush,,Saga,,Applications,,Tips,,Mobile,,Apps,,for,,PC,,Gadgets,,Shopkeeper,,and,,a,,Duplicate/Fake,,Note,,PuzzleWe,,are,,again,,back,,with,,one,,very,,very,,interesting,,puzzle f5880b0734

Publicité
 MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:30 (2016)  

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    opale Index du Forum » Les Compétences d'Equipage

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation